Saturday, May 8, 2010

Shoes and How They Can Change Life

Several weeks ago I was sitting in a cafe with my best friend. We haven't seen one another for nearly a month because both of us had a lot of work and daily problems at home. During this month we could hardly find time for telephone calls: we were so busy these evenings. But at last we managed to find some free time for one another and have a good lunch.

We were sitting in a fine cafe, eating delicious food and discussing our thoughts, there was playing pleasant music and suddenly I noticed that a handsome young man in front of us was watching me. When he saw that I had noticed him he pretended reading a newspaper. In a couple of minutes I lifted up my eyes to him again and he pretended reading his newspaper once more. It was a nice game, it amused me and I nearly stopped to listen to my friend. In several minutes he stood up and made his way to the exit but when he was passing me he put a napkin with his telephone near my hand.

I was hesitating for a long time whether it was worth phoning him or not and at last I decided. I rang him in two days and we decided to meet next day.

He was really a man that could provoke my interest, that's why I prepared for this meeting with great care. I thoroughly arranged my hairdo, put on my favourite dress and used the best perfume that I had for special cases. I wanted that evening to be perfect!

When I came to the cafe he was waiting for me, he stood up to greet me and at that moment I understood that something was wrong. He was in an expensive suit, his hair was neatly done, his radiant smile was the same, but when I looked at his shoes& They were so dirty as if he hadn't cleaned them for ages. As the majority of women I consider that shoes can tell a lot about their owner and his cleanliness. I was impatiently waiting for the end of the evening and after that didn't answer his telephone calls.

See Also : Buy SHOES Now and Pay Later Aerosole Shoes Asics Gel Volleyball Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment