Monday, July 26, 2010

Different shoes.

I have lived in Italy for the last ten years. During this time I have learned that the finest Italian shoes are custom handmade leather shoes made in the Italian region of le Marche. I was amazed at how much better these shoes were compared to anything I'd ever bought in the UK or USA. I discovered them on my first holiday to le Marche with Italian friends - they took me to the artisan who makes these shoes. Apparently they could no longer bear to see me turning up at work in my dreadful shoes!! They really are the best Italian shoes from a country renowned for quality shoes - way beyond standard quality.

o Each pair is handcrafted and made to order in the best tradition of experienced Italian artisans. Raw materials are chosen with great care, using only the purest and finest Italian calf leather and hides from the Marche region of Italy.

o All sizes are available and each pair comes with a certificate of authentication personally signed by the craftsman.

What you really need to realize is that these shoes are superior to any mass produced shoes you find in the stores - no matter who the designer is.

They are not made overnight - six weeks is needed to work on your pair. During these six weeks the perfect pair of shoes will be hand crafted by master craftsmen especially for you. Six weeks means you can still get a pair for Christmas. Visit now to find out Up

Visit : Buy SHOES Now and Pay Later Adidas Golf Shoes Baby Toddler Shoes Avia Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment