Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Great Tips to Keep Toddler Shoes Looking Clean and New

Great Tips to Keep Toddler Shoes Looking Clean and New

I love to shop for toddler shoes. I have to admit shoes have been a weakness of mine since I was young. I used to spend all of my allowance on shoes. Every dime of my money went on shoes. I had to have every color you can imagine, and not to mention LOTS of them. shoes can make or break an outfit in my opinion. Yes this even applies to toddlers. Their outfit can look so cute with those perfect shoes. I am so picky when it comes to my son's clothes and shoes. So you can understand why I feel the same pertaining to his shoes.

boys shoes. girls shoes than some boys shoes last and look neat at all times. Yes, believe me because it is true. I am living proof that my methods work. My son is now 3 years old. I have resold EVERY SINGLE PAIR of his shoes since he has been born. That is a correct and true statement, EVEN his play shoes. I have been able to basically re-sell the old and buy shoes to save money. I am a very practical stay at home mom and I live for saving a dollar. I like to save money any way possible, especially with my sons clothing and his shoes. It is easy and fun to do at the same time. Go ahead and try it Moms and Dads!! What do you have to lose? You only have to gain.... Saving money.

Shoes

Money Saving Tips for Toddler Shoes

Have Good Shoes and Play Shoes - That is correct. Never only have one pair of shoes for your child. Having only one pair makes it easy to wear them out faster because they will have nothing to alternate with. Keep the nice expensive shoes for good shoes and buy shoes just as nice as the good shoes. Sometimes you may not be able to tell the difference between my son's play shoes and good shoes. Wipe their shoes off at the end of every day - I know what you're thinking, I am a crazy woman. Well I may be, but I am a smart crazy woman in my opinion. All you have to do is wipe off their toddler shoes with a diaper wipe or a wet paper towel every night. This way you stay on top of the mud or dirt. It really does make a difference. I even have my 3 year old wiping off his shoes, it's funny. Trust me it helps keep their shoes clean, and benefits you in the long run. Wash their shoes often in the washing machine - That is correct. At least once a week, you can take the laces out and spray the shoes with Shout and throw the shoes and laces in the washing machine. This is what is really great about buy shoes. It's easier to wash them because you can use bleach and they really come out clean. For colored shoes you can pick up some Color Safe Bleach and add that to the load. Bleach is great and helps the shoes to stay nice and bright. Special note: Make sure you check the label on the shoes. There are certain materials or leathers that cannot be washed in the machine.

Now is that really so bad? Of course not, it does take a little effort but it is well worth it. By using these methods I have been able to re-sell my son's shoes on E-bay or even have taken them to consignment shops. Either way I have made money back on shoes that he wore and turned around and bought new. When he goes up a size in shoe, I sell the old, and buy shoes. I know they are kids. Trust me my son runs and plays in his shoes like all the other kids. I just take the time to keep them neat and clean. It is very important to me. So give it a try, you'll be happy you did.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3621/3509151284_8e1b095945.jpg Great Tips to Keep Toddler Shoes Looking Clean and New

Ingrid Lee is a Work At Home Mom and has a 3 year old son. She is the author and web site creator of http://www.Toddlers-Are-Fun.com where you can find more information on parenting toddlers and fun activities. Learn great toddler health tips, nutrition advice and even how to save money while dressing your child. Her site is a great resource for parents with toddlers.

See Also : MasonEzPay.com Buy Shoes Now Pay Later

No comments:

Post a Comment